- 5 stars(1)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
- Sold by MyNawiri
- Seller Score:5.0 / 5Selling on Jumia: 6 months<10Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Zone 1 & 2 (e.g. Nairobi)
Zone 3 (e.g. Mombasa)
Zone 5,6 & 7 (e.g. Machakos)
Pick Up Stations
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Sunday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees detailsWarrantySee more details about warranty here1 year 6 months
Pay cash on delivery
7 days free return under certain conditions
Grown in the fertile soil of Shimba Hills, MYNAWIRI Moringa is full of nutrients that are enhanced through a careful cleaning, drying and milling process.
Moringa Oleifera Lam, referred to as Moringa, is one of the 14 plant species belonging to the family Moringacea. It is native to the sub-Himalayas in northwest India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Along the ancient trade routes, it had reportedly been brought first to East Africa, from where it progressively proliferated throughout the whole continent. Today, Moringa can be found in tropical and sub-tropical regions all over the world.
In the 1980’s research lead Moringa to be mainly used for water purification, while also being a main ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. Increased knowledge exchange between India and African countries and NGO’s, has promoted the development of Moringa for human consumption since the 1990’s.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT TABLE (for 100g)
|Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin (mg)||20.5|
|Vitamin B3 - Nicotinic acid (mg)||8.2|
|Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (mg)||17.3|
|Vitamin E – Tocopherol acetate (mg)||113|
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MORINGA LEAF POWDER
- ANTIOXIDANT: Antioxidants play an important role in inhibiting and scavenging free radicals, thus providing protection to human against infections and degenerative diseases. Moringa dried leaves contains up to 8% of antioxydants such as flavanoids (quercetin, rutin, myricetin, kaempferol etc.) and polyphenols being phytochemicals. These have a potent antioxidant activity against free radicals, prevent oxidative damage to major biomolecules and afford significant protection against oxidative damage. Increase your blood level of antioxidant using Moringa on a daily basis.
DIABETES CONTROL: The incidence of diabetes is increasing in the developing world, with an increase in the number of diabetes patients in younger age groupes
The impact of the use of Moringa Leaf powder on diabetes has proved to support the control of diabetes. This is due to the presence of Vitamin C which is important to efficiently regulate the production of insulin, as well as Vitamin B12, D and E.
- PREVENT CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE: Moringa has 3 times more Vitamin E than is found in almonds. Research studies have found the importance having an intake of 400 IU of Vitamin E daily, thereby lowering cardiovascular up to 50%.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: when our bodies face an injury or an infection, inflammation is the protective response from our immune system. Isothiocyanates and antioxidants in Moringa are potentially responsible for limiting inflammation overactivity and support our immune system.
- GASTRO-INTESTINAL HEALTH: Moringa has been used for ages in traditional medicine to treat gastrointestinal conditions such as ulcers or intestinal spasms. Moringa's anti-inflammatory, anti-macrobial properties and content in glycosides should support your intestinal health. The high content in fiber (19%), also contributes to a more healthy digestive system.
- LIVER HEALTH: the protection of your liver is essential to secure personal health. The use of Moringa results in counter acting the negative effects of substances such as alcohol or medications on the liver thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- CANCER PREVENTION: when the balance between shedding cells and reproduced sells overtime is affected the human body has a greater opportunity to manifest disease such as cancer. Although the exact mechanisms of Moringa in preventing and treating is still under scientific review, the flavonoids quercetin and kaempferol and their antioxidative properties have proved in some studies to have a positive effect against cancer.
- MUSCLE RECOVERY: Moringa contains a large range of nutrients supporting your body to recover from excercise. The leaf powder contains 18 amino acids, among which 9 of the essential ones for the human body, and necessary to repair the muscle after your work-out. The presence of anti-oxidants is aiding the reduction of muscle inflammation and pain, while the vitamins in minerals found in Moringa support for example muscle oxygenation (iron) and protein synthesis (potassium).
How to Use Mynawiri Moringa Power
MYNAWIRI Moringa Leaf Powder, can be used as a nutritional supplements on a daily basis, or as a cure. It is however recommend to give your body a break sometimes.
Avoid cooking the powder not to damage the nutrients, however, it is very nice to integrate the powder into cake and bread recipes.
Dissolve the powder into tea, juice, smoothy and sauces.
You can also sparkle a tea spoon into yogurt, porridge, and muesli.
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes control by controlling the blood sugar level
- Liver health
- Immune System Booster
- Brain Health
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Enhanced muscle recovery
- Support weight loss program
What's in the BoxPure Organic Moringa Leaf Powder - 100g
Size (L x W x H cm)
400ml jar (13 x 6 cm)
Moringa leaf powder in a glass jar
Use up to 10g per day, with individual tolerance to be considered.
1 year 6 months